Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Attention all Twilight Nerds!!!!

So, many of you probably aren't as Twilight-nerdy as me. I mean I haven't gotten a tattoo that says Edward Forever or anything like that, but I am getting close.. So Changing Hands Bookstore is having an event where Stephenie Meyer is going to be discussing Eclipse and signing the book. And I think everyone should go. So far, these are the people going: me, Amanda, Laura, Julia, and my friend/new mother Lesli Spafford. It is at Marcos de Niza High School auditorium and it is on August 18 (which is a Saturday). The tickets are only $3. The bad thing is this lameness: you have to buy your copy of Eclipse from Changing Hands Bookstore in order to be in the regular line to get it signed. If you buy it from somewhere else, you have to be in the "purchased elsewhere" line. But we all know the lines are going to be five million miles long anyways, so who really needs a book signed? Plus, as we all obsessively know, August 18 is exactly 11 days after Eclipse comes out. So I pretty much will have it memorized by then anyways. So, everyone should come and we can all be nerds together. It would be amazing!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like fun!!! too bad i work EVERY saturday! you will have tell me all about it though! oh and p.s. stephenie meyer is my cousin's wife's 2nd cousin! we're practically related! ha ha! do you know anything about the twilight movie???

Sara! said...

I'm totally in! Where do we get the tickets from? Additionally, my copy of New Moon came with tattoos, which I recognized instantly on some child on someone else's post. Um, so I originally thought that the Twilight series was going to be three books. Is that right? When I read and read and read and reread Stephenie's web site, it makes it sound like more. I kindof want it to end at three to complete the story because the suspense is killing me, then have seperately Edward's book and anything else.

Kirk and Aly said...

Count me in!! I have already made a chain to count down the days. Sounds like a great time!

MeL said...

I'm in. Done and done.

Sara! said...

um, p.s. I've noticed that you know how to spell her name correctly too. You really must have read the entire web site(like me.) FIVE?!!! Why is it taking him so long to do it? Ughhh. Well, at least there's more blissful reading in my future, as long as Jacob isn't in it too much - waste of my time!

Sar said...

Hey Emily. . . Remember me? I'm so happy I found your blog!! I'm totally a blog stalker when I have the time. . . Luckily I didn't have to look too hard for yours, I just found it through Maelynn's!

angiedunn said...

i'm totally down with this girl!! thanks for the twilight nerd 411. i'll be there if i can swing it with a babysitter, cause m-diz usually hasta work sats.