So today after I was done with work, we had to get Julia all ready to go to EFY. So we went to trust Forever 21 to get her some new stuff. And can I say please say that that store had been pillaged?? They had nothing and the store was OUT OF CONTROL. Seriously. But we got some new headbands and other items. But my question is this: the short dresses that are so popular... you are supposed to wear them with leggings or be slightly slutty/summery and just wear them? Or wear them over jeans? That is what F 21 was full of, and I kind of didn't get it..
10 comments:
that would be kind of wierd to wear jeans over the long shirt/dresses.... maybe you could wear jeans under them, but I agree... slightly confusing/& slightly floosie :)
ps... I LOVE your posts... I can pretty much hear you saying them
so when you used the word pillaged- it reminded me of my favorite capital one commercail- it aired arond christmas and this barbarian man says: "we had a merry time pillaging..." are you familiar with it? i love it and love your blog so keep it up!
ps. my cousin is now roomates with your friend who has great eyebrows here at santa b- and he kind of tricked him into living there- and i think he did so, so he can undress my cousin with his eyes- i think i saw him do it once- and so i keep telling my cousin that- mostly to harass him, but also because i think it is true.
btw- does "F 21" stand for forever 21 or eff 21?
Emily-
So I found your blog via my little sister becky! I love ya girl and we need to keep hanging out because I am going insane in this little thing called "the singles world!" See you at church tomorrow!
Amy
Hurrahhh! You did it! Um, I think I have an extra camera/computer cable. If I can find mine in this messy stack I call a desk, I'll drop it by. Also, I LOVE THE ECLIPSE COUNTER! Of course I would.
P.S. Thanks for the book list! Seriously I love summer reading. I'm almost done with Little Women and have what, a month until Harry Potter #7 comes out and 43 days until Eclipse? So, I'll have to try Music of the Dolphins / Jane Eyre.
what's with the crazy and amazing video of the mexican boy? I am so confused? ps i want a count down to new moon on my blog. I have harry potter count down on my desktop and the countdown for the fifth movie is so conveniently also a count down to my birthday. Maybe you should tell Melissa to take Phillip to forever 21 before you could go. I bet he could help you get everything in order. I was very impressed by the walmart story and kinda wish Devin had some good OCD tendencies. His only consist of tapping on himself all the time but I'm pretty sure that's ADD not OCD.
So, yes I've already commented 2 times, but I was thinking about Amanda's comment, and then I had some sort of flash back to high school when I loved finding a shirt long enough to tuck in and allow a full blousing of it above the nice brown belt that probably matched the Doc Martins. If only forever 21 was around back then...
Oh the excitement!! I am so down with you having a blog! And, I, like Amanda, can totally hear you talking as I read the posts in all their hilarity!! Way to be funny! And, holy moly, so excited about book suggestions...as i haven't read very many of them. We need to start the blog stalkers book club someday!! See ya soon! Yay for cute jones girls!
Yahoo! I'm so glad you guys are blogging!!! Yeah, things have changed since the 15 years ago that I went to EFY. Our wardrobes all consisted of floral patterned dresses with doilies for collars and a bunch of shoulder pads. One of my friends was lucky enough that her mom bought her removeable shoulder pads to go to EFY, so she could easily transfer them from dress to t-shirt whenever she wanted. I was purely jealous!
Post a Comment