Sunday, June 24, 2007

Video

So I feel that I must comment on the video that I put on the bottom of my blog. It is of where I used to work and my friend Andy being in a plasma lab war and getting his nose broken. I want them to have it be a series. It would be hilarious.

On a different note, if there is anyone out there that had obsession with Tostito's Restaurant Style Salsa with the hotness of medium, and was furious like me when they got rid of it, I have good news. Good old Santitas made a restaurant style salsa and it is the same as Tostito's and in a HUGE jar. I love life.

6 comments:

Sara! said...

Did you hear the sound of the nose being broken? Ewww! However, I was pleasently suprised that "Plasma Wars" was not spraying plasma around with super soakers. That could be really gross, especially if you saw the people that it came from.

The Fletchies said...

oh boo now you won't answer your phone either. and you only called three times...not a kajillion. My phone was in the other room.

angiedunn said...

I must say, that I'm loving your profile page. You crack me up & share my extreme liking for the OC soundtracks. Are they awesome or what? I was highly obsessed with that show back in the day...that is when I discovered it's rockin' music score. Anyhoo...love your blog!

Amy said...

Emily-
I finally got a stinkin blog... it's www.amyhamblin.blogspot! I can't believe I actually did it!

MeL said...

The excitement in me is about to burst! Congrats on the blog and I'm so glad that all of you girls are accounted for now! And you're all just so funny, where did you get that from? I'm sorry to hear about your f-ing F21 experience, and yes, perhaps Philip can go with you next time to organize the store. However, I think it would take him a long long time since he spent like 20 minutes just at the DVD bin. By the way, it was the WalMart on Stapley and the bin is in the back main aisle by the electronics but a little closer to the sewing section. Anyways, enjoy and good luck with that! And of course as always, you girls are adorable and I kind of want to be all of you!

Sarah Sykes said...

Hallelujah for Santitas! I need restaurant style NOW!