Sunday, August 5, 2007

Star Sighting


So, we found out where all the famous movie stars hang out. With the homeless at the Mesa Public Library. We were there trying to skirt around the puddles of hepatitis and AIDS, and guess who we saw there? None other than Kip Dynamite (the hottie in the blue plaid shirt). Now, I don't know if this guy just took Napoleon Dynamite really seriously, or if it was really Kip, but he was a dead ringer. And we couldn't get a closer picture because we were already embarrassed for the severe staring we gave him to begin with. I spoke with fellow blogger Angie, and she said that she took a picture of Kip in the frozen foods section of the grocery store. Famous people really get around..

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey Jewels- I can't believe you actually saw the cage fighting babe magnet at the library! So i saw that i'm not on you "friend list" for the blog! How mean! Punk! Talk to ya later!

angiedunn said...

i'm not surprised you spotted kip. he was probably chillin' on one of his hot chat rooms via the library's internet. "geez, sometimes they take up to three, four hours maybe... maybe not. I don't know."

Anonymous said...

i'm way jealous! i can't wait 'til i see him!

Laura Blue said...

that's funny... whether it's him or not! i too am jealous. wish the pic was better, but i bet it's from your phone. anyway... that's a keeper