Just three motherless girls trying to figure out how to cook, clean, and keep the garden of Eden backyard from dying.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Captain Vegetable (Sesame Street)
So maybe this boy and I had bond over this Sesame Street song and I was pretty sure it was true love via Captain Vegetable.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"it is I".... I kinda love Captain vegtable and I love your videos! I also love that my husband is currently at Blockbuster renting the second disk of season 3 because we couldn't wait until the next time our schedules coordinate!
5 comments:
"it is I".... I kinda love Captain vegtable and I love your videos! I also love that my husband is currently at Blockbuster renting the second disk of season 3 because we couldn't wait until the next time our schedules coordinate!
I have this and many other sesame street songs on a CD. It is one of my very favorites.
Sometimes I randomly start singing this song and my friends have no idea where it comes from! What cultural idiots!
how did you post that?? I can't figure out how to post things off of youtube. tell me por favor!
love the workin it cat and cat std comment.
Post a Comment