Just three motherless girls trying to figure out how to cook, clean, and keep the garden of Eden backyard from dying.
Ah, *nausea*
What, what, what is this? I think I need to see it, whatever it is. You should have come over to watch the hills with me, then you can go home and watch it again, compliments of tivo. Thanks for the gold pen choice, it worked perfectly!
Ooh looks fabulous! I got a lil' excited thinking it might be Twilight, but alas this will have to do.
question: what is this?
what is this it looks good.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah, *nausea*
What, what, what is this? I think I need to see it, whatever it is. You should have come over to watch the hills with me, then you can go home and watch it again, compliments of tivo. Thanks for the gold pen choice, it worked perfectly!
Ooh looks fabulous! I got a lil' excited thinking it might be Twilight, but alas this will have to do.
question: what is this?
what is this it looks good.
Post a Comment