Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Things We Heart Tuesdays

1. Watching the kittens aka bad ones play with Polly Pockets and destroy them. Sorry Annie and Eden.
2. Living at home so my dad can fix my more than flat flat tire.
3. No scorpion sightings.
4. That it's not this same time in 2006.
5. Candy corn is at the grocery store.
6. Amazing Halloween shirts at Target that Amanda and I will wear with pride all September and October.
7. That I go to MCC now so I can TOTALLY get away with writing crappy papers and teachers praise them because I didn't write them with the stub of a pencil on toilet paper.
8. The AMAZING Halloween wreath and banner that I was given as a gift and won the other on ebay from Tammy amazingness.
9. Tomorrow.

6 comments:

amanda p. said...

yeah the first to post! I love tomorrow too and am sooooo excited! way to heart today and not hate :)

The Fletchies said...

stub of a pencil on toilet paper...hahahahah you should write comedy. hopefully this time next year our numbers will still be six.

Anonymous said...

the pencil & toilet paper one was my fav too! i love you... you are SO hilarious! have a great day tomorrow!

Rebecca said...

You need to be a writer. Maybe just a little column in a weekly paper. The entire world should enjoy your musings.

The Jones Fam said...

I just caught up on like your last 12 posts... I've been blogger inactive. But you guys are hillarious- with a capital H! Cage fighting kittens should be an olympic sport. Awesome!

Jake

angiedunn said...

I'm seconding that opinion: perhaps you should quit your day job @ sbetc. {although, i would miss you} & be a professional comedian.