Monday, September 24, 2007

Things We Heart/Hate/think are Hot Tuesday

#1. Haven't we had enough sadness in our lives? Now Jane aka Janeth aka the Bad One aka Naughty Licks has run away. Our hearts are busted in two. If she's off working it and didn't call home first, she is seriously busted. And if she comes home with cat STDs, I am NOT taking her to the doctor. She needs to learn her lesson. She may have ran away because we do things like this to her:

Wearing Jane as a hat.


Taking Penthouse centerfold-esque pictures of her.

#2. Halloween Hotness

Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:Halloween wreath sexiness. It only took the threat of Reidster saying he was going to chuck them in the garbage unless we got them off the sidewalk in the backyard for us to finish them. p.s. Eden named the crow. His name is Handy. Who knows about that one.. And my dad wonders why I have NO money...

#3. My new lover.. Thank you Angie Dixon Dunn. I worship you times 1,000,000,000. And so does the new fall season of tv.


p.s. Julia and I are having a laugh riot laughing at our own blog. Yes, we are that pathetic and yes, we are f-ing dang hilarious.

13 comments:

ForeverSarahLee said...

Well miss Emily... I am laughing at it too. I love it. I sure hope your lil' miss kitty didn't find herself now a "woman" out there. That little hooker! :0)

Oh, and I am loving your Halloween decor... Now you just need pics of that gorgeous garland!

Anonymous said...

your boo letters turned out SO cute! i also love the wreath and the crow named handy! ha ha! angie is seriously the nicest person on the planet... love her.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... sorry about naughty licks/jane!

angiedunn said...

Those are very very attractive decorations. Like, they kinda kinda make me like Halloween. Even though I'm still not really looking forward to the actual holiday, when I'm too ba-humbug to do fun things, but have to because I have a child. I think I'll hit up Lyn Rae's carnival though.

Oh my run-aways. NL must have not had much of a sense of humor because kitten on head is the funniest thing I've seen today!

Rebecca said...

Bad kitty will come back. I am sure of it. How could she not love it there. Love the blog background. Very hot.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I love the new look of the blog & I love the decorations! If you or your sister ever want to surprise me, please make me something like that! I love you & hope you can come up soon! And yes my fav= testing pee...

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL to slutty kittens.

How much would you charge, say someone non-crafty, to make those BOO letters???

thegreatestshowonearth said...

so chelsea hall has a blog? how did i not know this?

Erica said...

Poor kitty!

I am jealous of your Halloween decorations.

Unrelated:
I think everyone should get together at Rachel's tomorrow for The Office premier.

PS I like to invite people to other people's houses.

amanda p. said...

so kinda hate because you purposefully gave me the handy with the gimp wing! listen! your cats distroyed your bird.... NOT MY PROBLEM! we need to change handys ASAP.
sidenote: i hate your cats :)

The Jones Fam said...

You watched The Office premier, right? Check your freezer for naughty licks.

-Dwight

The Fletchies said...

update your blog. what do you think you are busy practically acting as the single mom of two teenagers working almost full time and going to school? its not like your taking hard science classes and spanish classes. you should be posting more often. bubsy doesn't do anything and she almost equals your hilariousness or at least you are schooling her well, make her. Or better idea tell me your password so annie and I can start posting hilarious things on your blog. we need more annie posts. they are the most hilarious. probably because she takes after me.

Case said...

Okay I want to live at your house for Halloween....so cute!