Saturday, October 13, 2007

Why we don't blog about our "awesome" weekend

This is what we do on the weekend.

Julia trying to finish Harry Potter #7. Yes, the rest of the world did this in July. Pretty much she has to read it as fast as possible because I am going to tell her the end. She had 3 months.


Annie doing her favorite pasttime. Eating pretzels and watching The Disney Channel. She does refer to time as 8/7 central. Maybe she watches it too much.




Me studying my life away so I can pass Anatomy. And trying to decide how much to pay for the new Radiohead cd.


For all you non Arizona-ans, this is known as scalping your lawn and replanting it. Like we did this, Reidster took care of it.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Why do you scalp your lawn and then replant it? I know it must be an Arizona thing, but it seems odd to me in Utah.

Erica said...

I love winter lawns. I think AZ is so cool for having them. Except when I was in junior high and my mom used to make me help her spread the manure.

I'm so so excited for the lion king wedding announcement.

MeL said...

Two things:

First, I love fall and scalping the lawn. As we were driving the other day I told Philip that I can't wait to have a house so that I can scalp our lawn and plant the rie grass. He totally didn't get why this would be exciting to me, so I'm glad that you enjoy it too.

Secondly, please please please post the Lion King announcement, I'm hoping that "Can you feel the love tonight" is on there at least once.

MeL said...

By two I meant three.

I love that Annie refers to time as eight/seven central. That is pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Clayton said...

love the face julia! haha.

Iliana said...

You are too funny! Annie and my Tyler could get along well! Tyler always tells me I can find out information on PBSkids.org .