Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Party of the Year!

So while I realize that you all are on pins and needles anticipating my blog about my trip to the SLC, I realized that this blog is called the Motherless Jones GIRLS. Not Motherless Emily. So, here are photos of the girls getting ready for the biggest Halloween party of the year. Aka the Lyn Rae Halloween party.

Clearly we have yet to master the red-eye part of the camera. Here are 80s girl, Hannah Montana, Madame Pickles and Captain Butterfly.


Annie getting her groove on before going to the party. She wanted to carry a cd player with her that blared music but such thing has not yet been invented that doesn't run on 10 million batteries. Clearly, Eden is beyond jealous of the white belt.



Please look at the horse's eyes. I think it's possessed. So this party was amazing - Delia ate an entire cone of cotton candy, Annie hoarked it at our house after. What more do you need at the Lyn Rae party??

8 comments:

Sara! said...

LOL to everybody's eyes in these pictures! I love Annie's Hannah Montana wig and outfit, complete with the Madonna (or Hannah)mike!

I'm so glad you posted, I was beginning to think that you dropped out of blog, and the Utah trip was just an excuse.

Lastly, in case you haven't heard, Jones Cousin Party complete with Christmas White Elephant gift exchange will be on Friday November 30th at my house, more info to come, but I thought I should give the head's up so you can start shopping for the perfect gift.
Please help pass the word.

Jamie said...

So fun!

Love cotton candy!!!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Whose that 80's chic?? She's hott!!!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

so, when are you going to post your SLC trip?

Alisse Baldwin said...

Annie/Hannah getting her groove on makes it official that she needs to be on Soul Train.

angiedunn said...

horses freak me out.

i love the jones girls & their rockin' holiday spirit!!

i had the pleasure of seeing hannah montana in person on my parents street and it couldn't have been more perfect!!

maelynn said...

Cute costumes, but where was your's, Emily? Ok, and I was totally at this party and didn't see you! Not like I'm trying to track down people at this point in my pregnancy, I like to avoid cute people when I look like I do = not cute.
Anyways, I love reading your blog. You're really funny! I love it!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Very awesome Halloween costumes. You guys don't need awesome lessons.

PS-Found your blog on Amanda's