So, for Christmas Eve we performed our traditions:
Playing Clue and then getting ADD in .3 seconds and giving up.

(Miss Scarlet with the knife in the kitchen. Lee was closest.)

The theme of the evening. Apparently Daniel already knew because we found this in the box.

One of our new traditions - happy birthday Jesus cake!!
Delia being possessed by the devil/taking her cupcake eating very seriously.

Julia taking part in my least favorite Christmas tradition. Wrapping parents' presents at midnight Christmas eve that they chose not to deal with until then. Seriously, Reidster.

Christmas came early for me. De-meating another turkey at 11:00 at night.

And now I give you: When Hannah Montana Exploded on Annie.

And more..

There's more, but I'll spare you the monotony. p.s. My new favorite music may be the Hannah Montana cds. All 4 of them that she got. And she gets to go to the concert in Vegas. Jealous.

Julia and her head of many colors.
My Christmas present to myself: I don't have to get ready on Christmas or get out of my pajamas. Even to go to the movies. Twice. I now own the best movie ever only second to Napoleon Dynamite..

Lee and Eden having questionable mustache growth on Christmas morning..


And our newest holiday tradition: Seeing a really crappy family-friendly movie (National Treasure) and then Julia, me, and the Fletchers sneaking away to see true movie geniusness (Juno).

"You better pay for that pee-stick when you're done with it. Don't think it's yours just because you marked it with your urine!" Go and see it. It will change your life. Or be TMI and fear for Julia's innocence...
2 comments:
why oh why didn't I take the time to make my kids not look like rag-a-muffins on Christmas Eve? Oh yeah its because my psycho sister insisted that I be at her house like FIVE hours before the turkey was done!!! Thanks jerk, now my kids ugly pictures are on the world wide web. ps... I guess you got all the funny jeans because you are way way way more hilarious than me. (PS I love 13th tale)
Blinx,
LOVE the Nacho Libre and LOVE that you love to de-bone the turkey!!! Oh and love you too!
Post a Comment