So at times, my sisters and I try to eat "healthier." When we do this, we go on South Beach for a few days at a time, then fall off the wagon, only to get on the next week. When we are on South Beach, all males involved in our lives HATE us because we turn into psycho raving lunatics that can smell when a bag of potato chips is opened three houses down. Seriously. Your sense of smell turns into shark smell and you imagine you can smell the grease from Sonic a mile away. So, I got back on the wagon this morning. And when I came home, what was on the counter..

So Laura had been in Las Vegas this weekend and had brought home some boxes of these aka the Jones Family's favorite food on the planet. Annie could down a box in like 3 minutes if we let her. And Laura aka the Temptress chucked them at my house so they wouldn't tempt her. That little devil..
Some other interesting thoughts:
My favorite Christmas present on the planet aka the secret Santa gift I received at the Scrapbooks Etc Christmas party. My friend, Jamie, made this and all my sisters have major covet and I love it more than life. A sad note.. my jewelry is boring/only from Forever 21.

p.s. If you want to buy one, she is linked on my blog as Jamie Andersen aka Amazingness part 2.
Another interesting thought, while we are discussing my room.. My bed is a magnet for all things animal/human. Annie claims it's "cozy" and Julia won't get out of it. My bedroom is in the east wing of the house aka the Ice Palace. Yes, freezing in the winter and burning in the summer. Before I go to church, I tell all Jones people to stay out of my bed while I am gone. And when I return, what is in it? Tarzan the cat, Janeth the cat, Julia and Annie. And Annie's coloring books/crayons. This morning while I was making it, I found one of Julia's snot rags aka tissues in my bed. Not nice.
8 comments:
What an evil sister! How dare she leave something like that to tempt you! Oh and I LOVE your bedspread! No other color would do, right? I had that same problem before I got married with everyone showing up in my room (now kids show up on my bed) and I lived in the hottest part/ coldest part of my house too! A little too coincidently don't you think? Maybe we were separated at birth?!?
Hey Amie's bed was like that too. I like your favorite Christmas present!
That Jewelry holder is the cutest thing I ever saw. I want one. Not that I actually wear jewelry, but I could hang my favorite kitchen utensils on it. I'm going to make one. It won't be that cute, though.
Okay your jewelry holder is obviously adorable but I think the cute frames hanging above your bed also give it a run for its money! You = adorable!
Even with WW and my committment to healthy eating, I had donuts for lunch and breakfast yesterday. I actually slept through breakfast and had the 2 donuts for lunch and counted them as two meals. I then had a fun-size packet of m&m's and a mini hershey bar for a midafternoon snack. I can't actually eat until Monday.
never can pass up a kk...divine!
um, your bling holder makes me happy, but you already know that. your room is tdf...i love the fames hangin' over it.
i love the necklace hangy thing jamie made you!!! it's adorable! {i know everybody at the party wanted my gift though... ha ha!} and i also love the pictures you have hanging above your bed from ribbon! that's too cute! oh and so sorry about the krispy kreme! i'm pretty sure those are zero points on weight watchers, so maybe they don't count on south beach either (:
ooohhhhhh krispy kremes...I would sooooooooooo give anything for a hot donut right now ;)
I am glad I am still amazingness #1
LOL
Post a Comment