Monday, February 4, 2008

Tales from MCC

So I know it's only 10:30 in the morning, but so far today at school, I have seen two amazingly blog-worthy things.

1. A boy who sits behind me in math who was positive that 9x6=56. He was positive.
2. A boy next to me at the computers in the library full on crying his eyes out while reading my space. Awkward.

More later..

10 comments:

Kasey said...

I go there a little after 6pm. I didn't see you either. Were you hiding out from me?!?

Anonymous said...

wow... ha ha!

Rebecca said...

This is so scary. I actually had to do 9x6 to make sure he wasn't right.

Em said...

Can't wait to hear more about the guy crying his eyes out!

•stephanie• said...

math isn't my favorite and i get 9x6 & 7x8 mixed up! there, i said it.

Emily Kikuchi said...

Hey MySpace can be very serious! :)

Emily Kikuchi said...

I am totally joking by the way with my last quote! I really don't want people to think I am a MySpacer!

Kirk and Aly said...

I had a night math class at MCC that was awesome. Our teacher didn't know a speck of 8th grade math, and for some reason, I ended up teaching the class most of the time. (It was hard math - like fractions) A couple times I even brought Sara with me, who was still in high school, just so she could see the caliber of people I was working with. Fun times! You make me miss it!

angiedunn said...

It's not 56?


Crap.

Rachsticle said...

LOL. Myspace is so lame. That kid was probably a total emo.