Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tag. I'm it.

Ten Years Ago: I was in my senior year of high school, already accepted to BYU and freaking out that I had to leave my mummykins for the first time.

Five places I have lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Glendale, AZ
3. Provo, UT
4. In the Sykes' pool, SLC, UT
5. south Provo, UT

Five things on my to do list:
1. Freaking find a man so I can be a stay at home mom and hang out with my sisters all day every day
2. See a light at the end of the school tunnel
3. Go on a fabulous vacation this year
4. Pass all my classes this semester
5. Be awesome

I enjoy:
Going to the lake when it is super hot outside (but not early in the morning. I'm rather mean.), going to the movies, hanging out with my sissies, having bffs, going to dance parties with my posse, planting flowers and obsessively watching them grow and obsessively fertilizing them every week, getting tan, reading amazing books, working at Scrapbooks Etc.

Two bad habits:
1. Cussing. But the amount has gone down significantly.
2. Buying songs off i-tunes when I don't have the money to.

Five things you may not know about me:
1. I have to be to the airport two hours early. Otherwise I become obsessive and think that I am going to have to run through the airport and then I will be late and then I won't be able to go wherever I need to and I will be at the mercy of the airline.
2. I can not not not not not be late to anywhere. Except church.
3. The inside of my car must be psycho clean and have no clutter in it.
4. Basking in the sun is the only sport I play.
5. I read magazines backwards. And I read the last page of books first.

Five jobs I've had:
1. Phlebotomist - Bio-Medics. The best job ever. Working it with boys 40 hours a week. And getting paid to do so.
2. Scrapbooks Etc.
3. Paralegal at Phillips & Lyon
4. Legal Assistant at RBSA
5. Jones/Vista/Kosher Cleaners
5.5 American Eagle for like 2 weeks

Tag: Tina and Rebecca and Amanda.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! You are so much more interesting than I am. But here goes. Oh, I hope you meant me.

Emily Kikuchi said...

Okay I knew everything but the stuff about the dance party posse and the backwards magazines. And both of them sound supper fun.

Iliana said...

I like your five things to do :) I also read the last page of a book first. I've tried to not do it, but I physically cant. I guess we're both weird.

Emily Kikuchi said...

Blinx- you MUST go to my blog and in the links section click on Hanson Family. Scroll down til you see the Twilight Post!

Wowzers is all I gotta say!

Anonymous said...

i totally read the last page in books first too! i can´t handle the suspense, so i just get it over with first thing! ha ha! workin with boys sounds like it would be fun, but i´d still rather work at scrapbooks, etc & love my job!

amanda p. said...

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL EVERY DAY IS HANG OUT AND LET THE KIDS PLAY TOO!! I never knew you read mags backwards, and you forgot your slaveship in the loma vista backyard on your list of jobs you've had :)

Melanie said...

So fun to read. I alway read the end of books first too. I can't help it. We need to lunch again soon!!