Monday, September 29, 2008

Emilyology 101

* * FOODOLOGY * *

  1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Creamy Tomatillo House Dressing from Cafe Rio
  2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Macaroni Grill
  3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Probably mexican just because I live in little Mexico.
  4. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Sausage and mushroom
  5. What do you like to put on your toast ? peanut butter and strawberry jam

* * TECHNOLOGY * *

  1. What is your wallpaper on your computer? Our halloween "cereal" bowl
  2. How many televisions are in your house ? 4
  3. What color cell phone do you have? Red

* * BIOLOGY * *

  1. Are you right - handed or left- handed? Right
  2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Bone marrow
  3. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Picky
  4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No

* * BULLCRAPOLOGY * *

  1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Probably so I could have as much fun as possible before then
  2. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $ 1000? I don't think so. Sometimes really hot thinks i.e. hot wings make me want to barf.

* * DUMBOLOGY * *

  1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 4
  2. Last time you had a run- in with the cops? When I got busted for having 6 month expired car registration. Oopsies.
  3. What did you want to be when you grew up? Teacher
  4. Last person you hugged? Julia

* * FAVORITOLOGY * *

  1. Season? Fall
  2. Holiday? Halloween
  3. Day of the week? Tuesday. It's my day off.

* * CURRENTOLOGY * *

  1. Missing someone? Yes
  2. Mood? Hungry
  3. Listening to? Nothing
  4. Watching? Nothing
  5. Worrying about? Many things.

1 comment:

amanda p. said...

you want to know the day you will die in advance? Humf... that surprises me. And I would totally drink hot sauce for $1000. I wish you would have put down what we talked about on Sunday :)