Just three motherless girls trying to figure out how to cook, clean, and keep the garden of Eden backyard from dying.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Scrubs - Kittens
So sometimes when Julia has been at a swim meet ALL DAY and I have been working all day on a super busy Saturday, we do this. And it works. And yes, we have three right now if anyone is interested.
HAHAHA! You are funny! And by the way, there is now a Hoberto Loberto near my house way out East (Signal Butte & Southern). You should come by sometime, have some lunch, and introduce me to the glory of the HL.
4 comments:
HAHAHA! You are funny! And by the way, there is now a Hoberto Loberto near my house way out East (Signal Butte & Southern). You should come by sometime, have some lunch, and introduce me to the glory of the HL.
Where can I rent said box of Kittens, for just in case? You are wonderful funny!
Kittens are funny.
Oh, and FYI I stole that sunset photo you took at the lake and put it as my walpaper on my computer. I hope it wasn't copyrighted. Sue me.
Jake
P.S. I think I'm going to bring back that saying "so sue me". So edgy!
Post a Comment