I know, I know. The moment you've all been waiting for. The unveiling of the Jones Halloween decorations for the year. As anticipated as Martha's October magazine.. However, I feel that Martha should have an AZ style magazine. Let's be real, this could never happen here.

The pumpkins would burn up in like .2 seconds because those rocks would be on fire. And who has leaves like that? Martha, please have some photos with creepy cactus or spooky bouganvilla or something. It's killing us here.
Here's what we've done so far this year. Some of it is under construction/I need to wait for my paycheck..

The family room. Yes we repainted, thanks for asking. And no the color is not AZ adobe.


I know. I'm very spooky.

The new and improved "handy" wreath.

And the best item..my advent Halloween calendar, made by my friend Tammy. To quote Annie, "She is the bomb." I know, it's amazing.
6 comments:
I love it all! You are amazing!
ahemmm... you forgot to give me credit for the wonderful spiderweb I craftily made like a snowflake. Ps- I'm extremely jealous of your candlesticks and black frame.
ok, so the pumpkins by martha would not last, but they are cute none the less! (: and martha better watch her back cause HELLO! you = amazing! seriously. the happy halloween with the scalloped circles is so cute!!! {so is everything else, of course! (: } good work!!
I could do those pumpkins here in SLC, but then they would be dragged all over the yard by Otto. That might make an interesting Halloween display -- pumpkins bodies strewn all over the neighborhood. Your mirror and candles are fabulous!!
um love the decorations. and ps i just saw eagle eye too and i must say lame as well. the end scene did me in. way too cheese ball for my liking
Post a Comment