Okay, book report time. First, The Kitchen Boy. Secret Shame: I think that the movie Anastasia really happened. I am kind of obsessed with the Romanovs and their story and I totally think some of them survived and went into hiding. If you agree, read this. It is amazing.
This was the last book in a series. Julia told me it was amazing, I thought it would be better. However, whenever I read these kinds of books it makes me want to move to London really bad. I know a lady that moved over there and worked and ended up marrying someone from there. Imagine being married to Harry Potter! But I would not talk to my children ever so they could have their dad's accent.
Okay I'm not done with this one, I only have 100 pages left. But it has been dang amazing. It's about a lady in the 50's who submits entries to tons and tons of contests and helps support her family that way. It is dang amazing.The end.
7 comments:
Can you tell me like the second you turn these back into the library so that I can go pick them up for Sara? Thanks.
Have you read "Someday My Prince Will Come"? I think you would like that if you like Londonish things. It's a non-fiction story of an American girl from a Colorado hippy family that is convinced from a very young childhood that she will marry a prince. I enjoyed it.
um hello!... you totally did not give my book club credit for the 3rd book.
Shun.
And just for that you can't come with me to my next one!
Unshun
did I ever take the kitchen boy from your house?
Yeah I agree about the whole Harry Potter thing. Wizards are kinda hot.. I'm not gonna lie. :) I miss you Emily!! Are you working this weekend?? I wanna come see youuuu!
you're entertaining & i like you.
Okay I have been in a serious book rut, so this is good, I needed ideas.
And AMEN to your Anastasia theory. Dimitri is my boyfriend.
PS I went to lunch with my mom and my aunt Chris yesterday and my aunt said, "Who's blog is the Motherless Jones Girls? She is HILARIOUS!" And then we talked about how funny you are.
Post a Comment