
So in honor of it being Veteran's Day last week, I was pondering on my old-ness. Seriously, this last birthday has drop-kicked me into the age of "late 20's" for sure. Things that have made me realize my extreme age :
1. I have plantar fasciitis. What does that mean? I can no longer wear crappy shoes and stand all day at work. I have to wear INSERTS! I am old.
2. The music at Abercrombie is officially too loud.
3. When Julia, Annie, and I have What I Like About You tv marathon watching on Tuesdays, I find myself attracted to the older sister's boyfriend, not Amanda Bynes's boyfriend. I think he's a little pip squeak.
4. I had to start putting on moisturizer on my face at night. The teen acne greasiness has finally ran out.
5. I go to the post office at least once a week to mail things.
6. I love spending money on flowers to plant in the yard. And I like planting them.
7. You know this already - we have 10,000,000 cats at our house. Just call me the crazy cat woman.
8. I feel perv guilty for thinking Zac Efron is hot.
9. I eat Raisin Bran every morning for breakfast. Because I like it better than Lucky Charms. Who am I?
10. I can no longer pound a s'more, large hot chocolate, donut etc without getting a huge sugar headache.
11. For my last birthday, I got a membership to AARP in the mail. Not kidding. I can show you my membership card.
12. I feel like I am slipping on my high tech computer-ness and am going to soon take 20 minutes to send an email like my mom used to do.
Just get me ready for the early bird special at Denny's. Kill me.
12 comments:
You might be getting old, but you'll always be younger than me! And besides you = pure entertainment! Thanks 4 the great list.
Oh Em! Welcome to "old age" LOL
Seriously, it is SO much fun getting older isn't it?
See ya around!
oh please. you're a spring chicken. that being said, this list was freaking hilar & in agreement with jamie: pure entertainment.
& i think i'm going to start using "pip squeak" more often. it's funny.
But really, those Abercrombie kids need to turn down that damn music.
Everyone should wear moisturizer at night. So dont feel bad. :) at least you will age with grace. And let's get real here, like your old.
You are never old until you are older than the president or the bishop. However, except for the 10,000 cats, you are me.
At least you still shop at A&F. I graduated to Chico's a long time ago...
:)
really?! stop it. you are not old. you are amazing!I agree with jenny everyone should use moisturizer. and abercrombie could stand to turn it down a notch. i think they do that to disorient you enough not to keep shopping there.
This list made me laugh quite hard, but I know your pain on not being able to wear the crappy heels anymore and it's a cryin' shame. Also, do you think that the lights are too dim in Hollister? I can't see a thing in there like I can't hear a thing in Abercrombie...or rather, when I walk by, because I can't shop there.
Devin eats raisin bran every morning for breakfast too. That's why you can both predict when you will have to go twoosies.
You also both have the bladder of a peanut...if you got married you would make for a very long car ride.
I'm waiting for your Twilight review.
Post a Comment