Friday, December 5, 2008

Dear movie:

Please make me stop seeing you. Like I can pay my car payment in used ticket stubs. You made me see you today? In the middle of the day? This needs to stop.

Love, Emily

6 comments:

angiedunn said...

lol.

Jenny Hogle said...

Why didnt you call me?! Maybe after I've seen it three times I wont be such a prisoner to it anymore.

Jamie said...

i ♥ u!

Erica said...

I haven't seen it yet.

Kasey said...

If I didn't have kids and a house to clean I would so come with you!

Melanie said...

I love it! I saw it and then went and read the first 3 books in 5 days. I'm glad I saw the movie first because I think I would have been disappointed if I'd read it first and then watched it. I know, I'm probably the only women in America who hadn't read the books yet. I am now a serious fan.