Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Shame

Dear MCC:

Thank you for not judging me today while I hid in the library for 2 hours and read this:





instead of this



I knew going to a community college would pay off somehow.

-Emily

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Em-
I forgive you (for what it is worth). I have been telling Heidi Lynn for two years about the Gossip Girl books. They are great. A little of the skanky side, but love the drama!! Indulge yourself more often!!

Anonymous said...

Love the show & think I might have to read the books now! You should have No Shame!

Anonymous said...

I haven't taken a looky at your blog in a while....still my most favorite to read!

Kathleen Sykes said...

Emilyanniejulia!!! Thanks for looking at my blog! How do you like it? How is stuff going for you in Phoenix? I had no idea that you were coming up in March!

angiedunn said...

um. hilar.

i still have yet to watch an episode of gossip girl. you know i'd LOVE it though. (:

Case said...

yes, yes, MCC has it's plusses. How is school going?
p.s.ANNIE must have fell to the floor in awe when she got her highschool musical blanket.

Melanie said...

Hey there! I am going private with my blog and I want to send you an invite but I don't have your email address for some reason. Email me with it at mag2dwg@aol.com

Thanks! I would love to see you before we move in March! I think we are going to do a girls night out. I'll let you know about it.