Just three motherless girls trying to figure out how to cook, clean, and keep the garden of Eden backyard from dying.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
So this person has our camera and has had it for a while. Do you know how hard it is to update your blog without pictures?? But some things have happened lately we thought you should know. We drew a similar picture of this for Annie before "it" happened. And then we found our new brother on facebook and sent him a message like this:
Oh. My. Gosh. Emily, you are a hoot! Did you get that AD clip already made? It made me laugh out loud. The whole situation is pretty funny, in a way; in other ways not so much. I like the picture somebody drew. Hang in there, girls. Don't give an inch! Love, Aunt Dona
I was laughing out loud for a good minute during the Hey Brother video. I agree with mel, thats a dang good picture description. Keep me posted. . .no pun intended.
5 comments:
This is all very cryptic. ??? I hope it is all OK.
Oh. My. Gosh. Emily, you are a hoot! Did you get that AD clip already made? It made me laugh out loud. The whole situation is pretty funny, in a way; in other ways not so much. I like the picture somebody drew. Hang in there, girls. Don't give an inch! Love, Aunt Dona
I'm glad that new brother is getting a warm welcome to Jones-hood. And that picture is the best description drawing I've ever seen.
I was laughing out loud for a good minute during the Hey Brother video. I agree with mel, thats a dang good picture description. Keep me posted. . .no pun intended.
oh buster.
i love you.
oh emily.
i love you more.
Post a Comment