Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Martha


Dear Martha -

Okay, don't get me wrong. I love you. Your halloween magazine makes my halloween magical. This recipe did change my life. But yields 2 dozen cookies? Isn't that like a serving size? And after Annie and I (she stayed home sick from school) have eaten half the dough while watching Another Cinderella Story, there isn't much left to bake. And quadrupling the recipe hurts my brain. Fix this. Amen.

-Emily

p.s. Maybe we should feed our army of cats more?

p.p.s. Dad, we said we wanted the BIG bag of powdered sugar. Gosh.

5 comments:

The Fletchies said...

I want to see pictures of when the army of cats gnaw through the HUGE bag of powdered sugar.

Jackie said...

Sheesh you could have at least shared Marha's recipe!!

Anonymous said...

Holy powdered sugar!

Susan said...

Hey, at least you got your camera back so that we can see the huge quantities of food that your Dad buys.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.