Just three motherless girls trying to figure out how to cook, clean, and keep the garden of Eden backyard from dying.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My Oscar
So I wish a little Oscar would pop out of my microbiology book and explain things like aerobic respiration and cell metabolism to me like he explains things to Michael...
Thursday is my favorite day of the week because I know I can laugh my booty off!!
Also to comment the 25 randomness about you, I TOTALLY have a crush on Mike Rowe. Even though he is balding, their is something about that man that makes me smile. =) Oh and please still be my friend even though I CAN'T spell and I mix up their/ there all the time... I'm dyslexic so will you give me a pass??
5 comments:
I love The Office!
I love this show! Who writes this sstuff? Genious!
i wish i had a surplus! (:
Your yellow daffodils warmed my heart today as I drove past. Thanks. You fill those big shoes well!
Thursday is my favorite day of the week because I know I can laugh my booty off!!
Also to comment the 25 randomness about you, I TOTALLY have a crush on Mike Rowe. Even though he is balding, their is something about that man that makes me smile. =) Oh and please still be my friend even though I CAN'T spell and I mix up their/ there all the time... I'm dyslexic so will you give me a pass??
Post a Comment