For the non-facebook crowd
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.1. I have a secret crush on Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs.
2. The best/most fun job I ever had was working as a phlebotomist at Bio-Medics in Provo, Utah.
3. I have never had any type of traffic ticket or been in any accident. (Knock on wood).
4. I have been as far away as Italy and Austria but I have never been to Mexico or Colorado.
5. I am so afraid of scorpions that I will never take my shoes off in my house. Get out of bed, put on shoes. Get out of shower, put on shoes, etc. Not kidding.
6. I spell really well and have little tolerance for people who cannot. Their/there, were/where, your/you're. Stop it.
7. The compass on the mirror in my car has saved me many times from driving in the wrong direction.
8. I have attended the Sundance Film Festival twice and never saw anyone famous. But I love going.
9. My most favorite movie is Just Friends. Teee jaaaaay!
10. I am afraid to pull through parking spots because I always think there is a cement thing secretly hiding there.
11. My mom passed away 1 1/2 years ago and I think that she wrote a letter to me before she died and hid it somewhere in the house. I am always looking for it.
12. I hate when people don't blow their nose and just snuff their snot.
13. Sometimes I want to ditch the whole nursing thing and become a flight attendant. I think it would be awesome.
14. I always think before I speak.
15. I hate being hot and sweaty. Hate it.
16. My itunes holds 24 days of music.
17. I feel like I am becoming technology illiterate.
18. I love to read! I am obsessed with the library and Barnes & Noble.
19. When I am walking somewhere and trying to hurry, I count my steps subconsciously.
20. I love going to the movies but hate 75% of the movies I see. But I keep going.
21. My best friends are my sisters.
22. I have been on the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour.
23. I love planting things and watching them grow. I kind of have some big shoes to fill.
24. I never lose things.
25. Hopefully I will be able to tag people after doing this.
9 comments:
i'm with you on number six. may i please add the word DEFINITE to your list? thanks. {all lower case typing doesn't bother me at all though.}
re: number ten . . . speaking from experience . . . those little cement thingies can do a real number on your transmission/linkage {i think that's what it's called} - especially if you're driving a blue camaro in the late 70s and you got married about a month ago and you are leaving university mall parking lot in orem at night.
One time while in a Filiberto's drive through the lady in front of us didn't realize that the drive through curved to the right, so she totally ran over a cement thing, but it was into like a planter of rocks, and instead of backing out, she decided to try and go over it, and Philip and I DIED laughing. Crap, I hope you don't mind run on sentences.
I loved reading all of your things! It almost makes me want to consider myself tagged, except for the part where my list wouldn't be nearly as interesting as yours.
I too have run over a cement thing. And it was in the wilk parking lot. In my red car. Poor thing- could it take more of a beating?!
omg we are the same person. Especially #'s 1, 6, 15, 18, 19, 20, and 21!!!
so many things to comment about... so little time! Weird how I have BEEN with you when you were pulled over on the state highway and your license plate was taken away and you could have been thrown in jail.. but you managed to not even get a TICKET?!!! what the.
why do you live in Az if you HATE being hot and sweaty? Oh yeah the answer is # 21... Your best friends are your sisters :)
give up on the secret note from mom--- its not there!
and I think you should become a flight attendant too- just for my discount :)
Really? You think blowing your nose in public is better than sniffling? Some guy did a full on "honk" the other day mid his burrito especial at Rubio's and didn't wash his hands and went right back to eating. I laughed for about 5 minutes straight and then wanted to puke. Boogers totally gross me out, almost as much as spit.
You've seriously been on the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour? Some old guy was telling me all about it last week- about all the places they stop, and all the sites they see. I was all pumped, and then he told me how much it costs. So, um, can you pay for me to go sometime too, please??
And I'm cracking up that you know your iTunes holds 24 days of music. One time my husband wanted to see how long his alarm clock would keep buzzing if he didn't turn it off. I almost killed him, but he was sure it would go off after a few hours. 6 days later... the buzz finally wore itself out and sounded like a 1974 school bus's horn. But I'm sure it could've kept going if it wasn't so elderly.
Oh, that didn't have anything to do with your iTunes comment? Oh. Um. Ok.
I can't spell.
Cute! I like the part about the Nose! Talking about sticky stuff, what do you use for your hair?
I use Beyond Zone Spike it, hair cement, mixed with Hold it! Wicked putty syling glue at Sally's beauty supply.
when I tell someone I use glue and cement, they laugh. LOL
How about concrete, they ask?
Ok, well I have very coarse, straight hair, that needs those ingredients to spike it.
Ok,how can you share with me what you do please?
I never asked you before.
Just incase I ever want to try it.
thanks and happy Easter to you and yours!
Post a Comment