Monday, February 9, 2009

My Weekend

So this weekend we went to the really pretty part of AZ aka Emery Cemetery. Just look at all that green!





I know! Who doesn't love Arizona? Annie was kind of ADD at the cemetery, so she discovered her skills in self-portraits.





No, we're not in mourning. We just all happen to like black. But you've got to love AZ clouds. I do.



Aren't pregnant people the cutest?



Then we had to eat at the best Mexican food place in the world. Seriously, how can chips and salsa get better? By loading the chips up with butter first! Divine!




The end

p.s. If anyone knows how to make our blogger put the actual picture on our post when we are writing it instead of doing this as;dlkjhqpwoituqwopitu(#%(*&%(*&w$%ASDAWEOI///...2q35298q234twafsglkwartoi

and then posting the actual picture, let us know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am working tonight, will give you tips on picture on the post thingy! peace out!

Anonymous said...

i think you are in the html tab, click on the compose one. maybe...

amanda p. said...

pet peeve # 2,735 when people put ugly pictures of other people (read me picture #6) on their blog, but the pictures of themselves always somehow look much nicer (hello you and bubs at el ray? not even an ounce of ugly in that picture, and I maybe possibly hadn't washed my face the night before and then rolled out of bed at the crack of dawn for our little road trip which equals not close ups of me!!) for the love. ok that was a bit of a howler. :) whoops, must be the pregnantness. at least I didn't bite you.

Erica said...

I'm really pissed at you because now I am craving El Ray and I can't have it.

Susan said...

I'm glad you got to go to Emery, but I wish I could have gone too. Grandma and Grandpa B really want to go and I promised to take them, but Grandpa B isn't feeling very well right now. Hopefully we can go soon.

Anonymous said...

(I'm your 2nd cousin once removed)

I have loved going to the Emery Cemetery since I was a child. It is always so peaceful and beautiful there. I love how the hills surround it and it's tucked back in. I remember the day of Papa's burial (Merl Chesley)we drove in rain the whole way up but as we turned to go over the railroad tracks the rain stopped. The ground was dry on the other side and when we arrived down at the cemetery the sun was shinning though the clouds with beams on us. It was the most glorious site. We had been planning the same road trip this weekend but there was a conflict in schedules so hopefully we will be able to go in the next couple of weeks. I think you all look beautiful in the pictures and you can tell the love that you have for each other. You are all such incredible women.