Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Achievement

So, yesterday at work,I worked for 9 hours. And I achieved my greatest feat yet. I finished one of these bags of heaven during my shift:

Yes. From start to finish. There were many witnesses. And I didn't get a headache/want to throw up/go into a diabetic coma. Yes! Yes! My teeth, however, now look like this:
Melissa, beware!
p.s. I found this picture in my microbiology power points and it was so disgusting I had to incorporate it. Bad book to read while eating? Microbiology.

8 comments:

MeL said...

Oh I can't wait! And if you were to change your major to hygiene at some point, these pictures would be like, meh, I've seen worse. You would love it. You should be a hygienist. Please.

Em said...

Um, I'm on my second bag of that heavenly goodness... I think I'm gonna gain like 10 lbs this spring... but worth every pound.

amanda p. said...

that picture made me dry heave

Sara! said...

Seriously, that's not bad at all. I'm referencing both the completion of the bag (I went to Fry's the other day and spent $25 on Easter candy,) and the teeth. As Melissa mentioned, I've seen crazy worse. Ask me about cream cheese teeth sometime. Or not, just visualize.

Case said...

yuck to cream cheese teeth.
This post made me laugh, you are good at making me do that.

Case said...

yuck to cream cheese teeth.
This post made me laugh, you are good at making me do that.

Anonymous said...

I witnessed this tragedy, and it was great!

The Fletchies said...

remember when we talked about making cadybury mini eggs into cereal and just pouring milk over them and eating them? remember when I actually did that with oreo cookies and ate it for breakfast on multiple occasions? if that doesnt spell mildly obese I dont know what does.