Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Saturday Night




So, these people and I went to go see Jimmy Eat World playing the whole Clarity cd amazingness on Saturday night. And it was amazing. However, everyone in this picture, except the random boy and the Lamanite (Julia) in the background, were way too distracted during said concert.

What were we distracted by???

By making fun of the air-clapping, air guitar-chord-making, convulsion-having, hand-butterfly making group that surrounded us. I compare it to how those religious revivals are on tv. But better live and way more emotional. It was awesome for us, but bordering on orgasmic for most of the people around us, mostly being boys. Yikes.

p.s. Amy, I don't know why you keep getting cut off when I post this picture. If you click on it, you can see everyone. ?

6 comments:

The Fletchies said...

have you been watching a lot of scrubs? because your last three posts start with my... If so please don't turn into Zac Braff or I'll FORCE you to marry Earson.

Anonymous said...

you look way cute in that pic emily!!!

donkeybray said...

Whew! Before you said to click on the picture to make it bigger, I was trying to make that girl to your right into Julia, and it just wasn't working well for me at all. NOW I see Julia and her headband (Lamanite reference--thought at first it was referring to the aforementioned tan chickie). Anyway, I'm glad Julia is still who I thought she was and she's too cute. You looked way good in that photo as well. Heard the concert rocked. (duh). Love, aunt dona PS: Zach needs to stay as dear as he is on Scrubs and quit getting all pervo and edgy in some of his movies. PPS: I'm getting old.

Jamie said...

So fun! I am jealous. Nice you ran into our sister!!!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Oh I love it!!! I wish I was one of the people who joined you.

Case said...

how fun! Your bag is really cute too b.t.w.