Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So if you don't see Julia and I much this week, it's because looking like this by Saturday is our goal. Happy tanning!

9 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Ok I know I'm creepy because I check your blog and I'm always dumb enough to leave a comment but I always have too much to say. That picture of the bathing beauty is barf-city!!! It that for reals?? And the fact she looks like that and is STILL in the sun is a little something I call....delusional.

also to comment on the birthday post, tell Annie for my birthday I wished for Troy Bolton too but nothing yet. Hopefully she will have better luck.

Case said...

hahaha you are sick, first the teeth & now this. Is google images your bff? Annie is my bff (my favorite facebook group)

amanda p. said...

thanks for making me barf! I hope you get a sunburn!

Anonymous said...

would you rather look like leather or a plant?

Jenny Hogle said...

shut the front door. that is disgusting, but if you hear music coming from our backyard in the afternoons, thats me laying out too.

Rebecca said...

I am now soooo glad I do not tan. I will look young forever - or at least until I am 55 -- which is when we go to London again - next year!!

mamamuniz said...

That does not even look like real skin. EEEWWWW!

An Affair to Remember said...

Okay, that's disgusting. I love your blog ps!

Erica said...

Can't help but notice you guys haven't updated either. And that tan lady has grossed me out long enough.