Monday, April 20, 2009

More One Word Reviews

Booooooo.

Yaaaaaaay!!!

5 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

that book WAS weird. I mean I kind of liked the idea behind it, but what was with the names and stuff. I did not like it!!

We are going to see 17 again tonight. I will tell you what I think!

Erica said...

Okay I went to 17 Again kind of being like, "Oh this will be a silly movie, it will be a nice guilty pleasure."

Then I left with the opinion that it was QUALITY CINEMA. Hilarious, heart wrenching; he made me laugh, he made me cry. I love The Efron.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Loved 17 again! Chased it with HSM last night. I could do a lot worse...

The Fletchies said...

told you.

Kelsey said...

ZAC is SEXY!!!! and the host was so good i don't know what you are talking about... how are u emily, ps???