So, this year for the 4th of J, we watched my friend Amy's house in the QC. Btw, QC is like the furthest place on the earth from civilization. Julia and I would play a game when we would get to an intersection of semi-civilization and pick which would be the worst food places to be at that corner. And they would always be there. I.E. Quiznos, Burger King, Dominos. QC loves their Quiznos. There were millions. Seriously, how do people live in Queen Creek. They must love to drive and stare at desert. We even got lost several times and dead-ended and thought murderers were coming to get us.
So our friend, Amy, had the best tv ever and we(the Fletchers, me, Julia, Annie) were this the whole weekend:

It was awesome. We also ate almost a whole box of these:

We did venture outside for like 5 minutes to watch the fireworks. Then decided standing was too much work and went back to lay on the couch. We did get in some awesome tv viewing, though. We watched the 6th season of this:

And most of the first season of this:

This show may be the best advertisement for smoking yet. That's all they do. And I love it. It changed my life. Amen.
4 comments:
Just so ya know...
QC is the awesomest place ever! Trust me. I know. ;)
And it's not that far. Really. It's not.
I'm very glad you have joined the Mad Men train with Zach and I. Zach wishes he was Don Draper. And he wishes I was the red head with the ginormous boobies.
YO! I am more than happy to email you the baby book info. What's your email address? I'll be in either this friday or next Friday. Then I'm done for a while until I get my life under control with three kids... three... what am I thinking!?!? Peace sista!
Post a Comment