Just three motherless girls trying to figure out how to cook, clean, and keep the garden of Eden backyard from dying.
Monday, August 31, 2009
So, my gift to myself for my birthday was a day of craft with my sister Amanda. And we conquered this Martha Stewart project. It rocked. Us 1, Martha 0. Cutting out the witches, however, took much longer than the 5 minutes she promised. Lies.
Love it! And I love that your page is already Halloweeny. Kylee is at preschool today so I'm putting away all my Patriotic junk and getting out my fall and Halloween! I'm super excited!
6 comments:
That is so like Martha. She can be such a beach.
Also, the fact that she probably knows how to shoot a gun will keep me up tonight/forever.
It turned out soooo cute. Loves it!
Love it! And I love that your page is already Halloweeny. Kylee is at preschool today so I'm putting away all my Patriotic junk and getting out my fall and Halloween! I'm super excited!
i'm glad you were able to spend your birthday preparing for your fav holiday! hope you had a great birthday!!!
Look how crafty you are! I love when you post cute stuff that you've made. How are you these days?
Oh yeah, by the way, Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment