
John loves carbs.
So, we wished our seats were this close to the field. But, some ticket website the night before gave us these:
I know Wrigley Field is supposed to be all old and stuff, but give me Chase Field any day. There's air conditioning, a sterile environment, snow cones, backs to the chairs... the list goes on.
But we found some seats in the shade which rocked. And Amy and I are perfecting taking pictures of ourselves. However, I don't know who's Relief Society arm that is attached to my body is taking the pictures. More push-ups, Emily.
Yeah, and this was us most of the time, kind of ADD. We were sitting under the scoreboard and there was no jumbotron, so we were kind of bored. Sorry, Cubs.
Us again. We had to ask 2 different strangers to take this picture for us because the first guy was an idiot. Come on, people. It's just a camera, not rocket science.
John being one with the karate kid. This was the theme for Sunday's pictures.
At least the guy was honest?
Then we went to the "beach." Weird that because the beach was on a lake, it didn't smell nasty and you didn't get sticky when you went into the water. Me and Amy on the bridge to the beach.
Like I said. The 80's would be proud.
I know, almost falling in the water pictures are always hilarious.

Once again. Karate Kid poses everywhere. Jordan and Greg went to the U2 concert, so John, Amy and I defiled Chicago by eating at CPK. Come on, we needed some vegetables that weren't fried or grilled.
Then we found a huge statue of "American Gothic." And loved it.
Chicago is pretty.
And so are we.
Yeah, Young Women, you think doing trust exercises off a picnic table at Girl's Camp is scary? How about over an electrified train rail. That's some serious trust.End of day 3
6 comments:
#1: Of course the blog is already Halloween-esque.
#2: I don't even know what to say about the last 2 posts because I was loling at ever-y-thing! You're seriously hilar.
#3: Way to have fun friends.
Please date this John character. I like his scruff and his shoes.
Now I want to go to Chicago. But not just by myself, but like with you as my travel companion. You guys are fun and funny. And I felt the same about pictures in New York, because after walking like six miles a day, I was a sweat/grease monster.
is there a chi town part 3? if so, i'd like to see it please.
I LOVE Chicago! I would have to agree with just about every one of your conclusions: Navy pier=lame Married with Children fountain=awesome. Gino's pizza=heaven. Chicago humidity=yuck. I never heard about that cinnamon roll place though! Dang! Must have checked out the wrong Chicago travel guide book from the library. Looks like you had a fun time.
Jake
Agreeing w/Erica on this one... That John guy is a total cutie!!
Post a Comment