1.) Dress up infant feline as a gangster thug as well as a pretty kitty. (P.S. She really likes it, notice the stink eye.)

3.) Being hilarious with Annie. Not to mention taking pictures while making awesome faces. And apparently sleeping on the bus from Mesa all the way to Brimhall, what a distance.

4.) Trying my hardest to not accidently let the swamp thing run away. Also known as our, at one time white, dog.
And as a side note i won't hate it if someone bought me one of their shirts and gifted with me the lovliness of their albums.
<3 Bubs/Julia
4 comments:
um, I fell off the couch laughing at Annie sleeping on the bus. That was hilarious. Poor thing is exausted... dreaming about being 16 and dating:) and her awesomeness on swimteam! and I loved the gangsta thugness.
bubs, you=pretty funny
I see you have inherited your sisters humor!
Great pictures Julia! Between your clever writing and your brilliant photography, Hallmark just might have a job waiting for you when you graduate.
Bubs, QUIT BEING MORE FUNNY THAN ME. I know I have been training you to do this for like 17 years, but it saddens me that it is actually happening. Lame.
Post a Comment