So I figured it would happen eventually if I stayed single long enough.. my first country concert.

John, Amy, Erin, and me.

Dierks Bentley. Yes our seats were so close we didn't even have to zoom. And yes, we bought them like 4 months ago. If you're going to do something for the first time, you've got to do it right!

Forced awkward concert cuddling by Erin and John. Nice.

John going in for a feel-skee. Seeing as how heavy petting was going on EVERYWHERE around us, John had to fit in!

Erin trying to grab Brad Paisley's bum. Nicely done.

Don't be jealous how close we were. And yes, to all those girls out there wondering, Brad Paisley smells dang delicious.
7 comments:
Are you freaking serious?!?!?! I'm dying at how close you were to him. Dying I say! Love him and the way he can jam out like crazy on his guitar. LUCKY!
Dang! I have loved Brad from afar for 8 years! Now you get to love him from a-near at your first country concert. That ain't right. If I'd known you were gonna be that close, I'd have had you smooch his kneecaps for me. haha Aunt Dona
Words cannot describe my jealousy.
jealous. glad i got to see your face this weekend at YL. have fun on your next va-cay!
I hate you.
Of course the PCC is happening. We're thinking Friday the 30th, would that work for you guys? It might be at my house if Zach can make our backyard look a little less white trash than it looks right now - which is very. Very white trash.
love. that was a great night!
Post a Comment