Just three motherless girls trying to figure out how to cook, clean, and keep the garden of Eden backyard from dying.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Random
What was that? You miss the posts I would do where I would post random things about us? Okay, I'll do it again. I missed it too.
1. I have already read 31 books this year. Yes, you can also have the time to read 31 books in 11 months. It's called not having a man.
2. I am slowly conquering my always wearing shoes issue. I didn't wear any the whole time in our hotel in Boston. Baby steps, people.
3. I stopped drinking diet coke and it is slowly killing me.
4. I still write things on my hand to remember them, even though I have a cute planner, and cute pads of paper to write things on.
5. I'm taking a beginning sewing class at MCC next semester and am really excited.
6. I love watching Hannah Montana. But I HATE Phineus and Ferb.
7. I loved the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
8. Even though I am in my late 20s, Julia, Annie and I pretend to be cats sometimes to each other. And fight or make cat noises. We're crazy cat people already..
9. Today Annie asked how old I was and I told her 87 and she believed it.
10. Julia has a cheetah snuggie and I'm real jealous of it.'
11. I found a pair of my mom's slipper/moccasin shoes and have dubbed them my new winter shoes. They have flannel in them and are really cozy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What books have you liked best this year? I need some direction. And I am seriously aghast at your dislike of Phineus and Ferb. The best cartoon ever made! I just downloaded the soundtrack for Tyler, but really I like it too:)
yeah you could pass off as a 87yo, oh annie 127 days and counting til she's 16:)
now just a gentle reminder to find us another class to take at mcc :) cooking preferably
I love random things about you
You always make me laugh!
Devin here. I was really impressed with myself for reading 14 books so far this year, but now not so much.
I'm pretty sure I've read that many books too, although some of them were Nancy Drews. Does that still count?
Oh, and the hundreds of children's books. Isn't reading great?
Excellent post! We love reading about you and getting to know you better. We liked Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs too and just writing that makes me think of the Hannah Montanna movie. Random posts are definitely the best!
Love you all!!
The Garlocks
Post a Comment