Or these:
Answer: Kelly Clarkson concert at the state fair, self-timing device at Emery.
I know. Quality. But we'll miss the little gems like these that it did happen to randomly give us:
and
Yes I did drop my foot-long corn dog on the ground immediately after buying it, blow off the germs, and eat it.
Fletcher love
Bubs the nerd.
Stop judging us on our cat love. Or Sponge Bob sheets. I'd say that these sheets just get used in emergency situations, but we all know that would be a lie.
Sleeping babies.
Making hundreds of neighbor gifts. If you haven't gotten yours, sorry, I temporarily ran out of black bananas..
6 comments:
I laughed throughout this entire post.
You seriously make me laugh really hard!
ugughhhhhhhhhhhhhgufdghbdfughdfghnsidnsajdnsadknasdk sleeping no chin picture!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!?!?!
Okay so I asked for and had Kevin hint excessively to my parents that I want a new camera for Christmas, and if my wishes come true, my old one has your name written all over it.
And on another note, I would like to see each and every one of the pictures in your computer someday, because I think it would be awesome.
you crack me up. I made this time around cranberry/apple bread for the Priest/Mailman.
Looks yummy and where in the world did you get the corn dog? Wow!
Hurry up and buy a new camera already. We can't be deprived of your wit. While you're at it, buy one for Laura too.
Post a Comment