Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sorry I've been busy?!

Whoa, no new blog post for 2010? Things that have been keeping me quite occupied, in no particular order:


1. Making a mii that looks exactly like me! Okay, Laura is the one that made it but can you see the resemblance??



2. Playing with the Christmas present I bought myself. Aren't present you buy yourself the best?? It's a polaroid-esque camera that prints out credit card sized pictuers! The Japanese=genius.


3. Seeing crappy movies. Don't EVEN get me started on this movie. I even hated this one more than Avatar, if that's possible.

4. Seeing awesome movies. FYI, contrary to Laura Fletcher's belief, the main guy in this movie is NOT Orlando Bloom.




5. Reading this amazing book. I have even read it before and knew how it ended and it was a freaking page turner. Don't mess with Mary Ingles.



6. Yes, this book is like Harry Potter but with mythology. And I loved it.

And lastly.....



7. To all you haters out there, don't trash it until you've watched every episode. I had a marathon of it for a week and it was the best week of my life.


3 comments:

Erica said...

Yay for updates! And I will take all of these recommendations very seriously.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Really wish I had some B&J's, Phish food is so good!

I also wish you would update more.

I also will take your recommendations very seriously.
I was on the fence about A Young Victoria- now I will see it.
I read The Lovely Bones- that is some weird shit. I don't think I can handle Hollywoods version of it.

One of my N.Y.G. is to read more- I'm keeping track. I've read 6 so far-LA Candy was my fav. I am real deep. I think I'll add your 2 books to my February docket. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you got one of those cameras!!! i want to see some of the pics you took! i've been debating getting one myself. we'll discuss at work sometime...