Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm looking at the world in rose colored glasses....



So we did our Disney service. And it was basically the easiest thing we've ever done. 8:45 a.m. - sign up, eat too many krispy kreme donuts


9:00 a.m. - sit on ground with sisters and begin pulling grass out of rose gardens at MCC


Believe me, you did NOT want to see what was underneath those sunglasses. 

Our other sister for the day, "'Annie"', aka Allie Cluff. They traded spots. 


 
10:00 a.m. - Lee comes over and tells us to come help him with his hard job, we tell him our job is really tough and to back off. (that's Lee way back there in the red shirt, working really hard)

11:00 a.m. - finish service, get our nametags signed on to show we came.
11:05 a.m. - begin wandering around Target while eating popcorn and an icee looking for stuff to buy.

It basically rocked. But I'm sure Disney will have the last laugh when they suck $60 out of us that day for awesome hats/ 89358290348 churros/ treats/smashed pennies.

See you soon, Mickey!

5 comments:

amanda p. said...

i. can't. wait.
and thanks for posting the ugly pictures of me! Now everyone will know I'm not really beautiful!

I love mickey!

Erica said...

I am confused. You pulled weeds at MCC and they gave you Disneyland tickets? Why was I not informed?

Also - Harry Potter theme park opening very soon- are you guys in? WELL ARE YOU?!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

i certainly hope you tell me when you will be in my neck of the woods. d-land is only 40 minutes away for me.

HooHoo said...

Teacups! Teacups! Teacups! Disneyland is the best. Remember when we went there together once, and somebody threw up in your mom's pocket. Gift shop sweatshirts had to be bought. I'm thinking they owe you a visit to Disneyland.

angiedunn said...

i need to get on this, asap.

take pictures so i can borrow them & feel inspired to make 10 freaking pages for mickey class comin' up. k?