Guess who got into Scottsdale Community College's spring 2011 program? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!
I finally get to be an adult and have a career!!! I only started down this road 12 years ago, and after one useless yet entertaining bachelor's degree already achieved, four million semesters of school, going back to community college, I can now be for reals!!

8 comments:
super proud of you!
ahhh! so happy for you!
This is the greatest news ever! I'm so so so thrilled for you, though I admit, I kind of wish you would have done hygiene school too! But seriously, a celebration is in order!
Way to go, Emily! So proud of you.
Congrats! Do you get to wear the cool hat?
I'm happy for you- it's great to get to do something that you like.
Being a grown up is a tad over-rated at times but we are so happy for you and the start of your new career. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your entry into grownup-hood! Maybe you can get a job in Safford when you graduate. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha just kidding.
love, aunt dona
Congrats! Must be exciting to see an end to school.
Don't forget, there are some things school can't teach you. Like, if a human gets killed by a toon in the real world, they become a toon too. You'll probably need to know that for your new career as a nurse.
Post a Comment