So, today, I decided that I deserved an awesome treat after FINALLY getting into nursing school. I first thought of going here and getting this:
Then I thought of spending a little extra, and getting some of these:
But what did I end up doing? I decided to go here instead and buy what used to be inside these:
One of the best things you can buy....you don't have to try them on, they don't make you feel fat, and they always make things look better!
And I think that these hooks are DYING for some sexy hanging baskets.
p.s. sometimes I think my mom possesses my body....because this is definitely something that she would do...


7 comments:
Your mom's love of flowers is one of the things I liked best about her and you too. Good decision. By the way, I forgot to tell you when I saw you last, but you are looking really amazing. I know you were wearing a pair of cut off sweats and you were dirty from moving but you look fantastic. Moving and lots of stress must really agree with you.
Auntie Susan
That is so much fun, and I'm so so jealous! And yes, you are your mother's child/twin. I remember after she got her cancer money someone made the comment, "So this is what $50,000 of flowers looks like, huh?" I love it. And once again, hooray for school and an end in sight!
you are so much your mother. and that is perhaps the biggest compliment i can think of saying to anyone. :)
happy freaking nursing school! so excited for you!
huge congratulations on the nursing school thing!
also ~ flowers are a girl's best friend.
i spent my birthday money on geraniums.
a worthwhile gift indeed!
EM!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see what cute hanging baskets you find.
Well, you are certainly a woman after my own heart. I'd make that same choice any day of the week. But I want to see the finished product....plants in ground!
Congrats again on nursing school. You so deserve it!
I think you might be real grown up. One time I "won" $25 dollars for having perfect attendance at work and went out and spent it on flowers and fertilizer. When I realized what I had done... when my co-workers showed up the next day sporting what they had purchased, I knew in my heart that it would never be as fantastic as my lawn and flowers.
Post a Comment