Things I Love:
My boyfriend aka Mike Rowe being the narrator on Human Planet. How I love listening to his melodic voice for 10 hours while learning about people living in weird places.
Other things I love? My
And the last thing I love? These little guys:
And do you know who hates these shoes? Julia.
Okay, just one more thing I love. This is the caramel flan from Cafe Rio. I get teary just looking at it again..
Things I feel mediocre about:
This is what my life has become, peeps. How to give intradermal shots via a hot dog. Cool point: it works just like your arm does when your arm gets a shot.
Lastly:
Things I hate/not a big fan of
This is where I get to spend my Fridays. My clinical site. We have a love/hate relationship right now. Love that this Friday is my last one. Love that it's in snooty Scottsdale and therefore a nice facility. Hate: waking up at 3:30 am to get there on time. Something that they don't tell you until you're in nursing school? Nursing school has NO TOLERANCE for being late. They really don't like it. FYI.
Okay, okay. Last thing I love.
However..
Things I hate...
When I called in sick to my clinical (you're only allowed one absence) and then that night, the head of the nursing department saw me at Buffalo Chip. And called me out on it in front of the whole class. I told her that my doctor prescribed dust and the smell of cow poop as my medication..it didn't work.







2 comments:
I'm still dying that she was there!
You are funny. Thanks for skipping your nursing homework to amuse us.
Post a Comment