Here are before and after pictures of Shark Week. Us before, casually watching tv..
And here is all of us while watching Shark Week, mostly terrified at how many f-ing commercials there were..
The Fletchers were especially terrified at the amount of commercials.
Or maybe they were terrified that Annie's stomach would explode from all the "bites" she consumed.
Aside from that, the week consisted of going to see Hairspray, loving Hairspray, buying the soundtrack of Hairspray, stealing the soundtrack from Annie and "accidentally" leaving it at Scrapbooks Etc so we could have a break from the songs. Oopsies.
3 comments:
Seriously, so. many. commercials. Sometimes I didn't mind though because I was sick of watching the men splash around in the water near a shark fin.
Emily, I was so sure you would hate Hairspray because I loved it so much. Will wonders never cease? Btw how do we link up our blogs?
I totally loved Hairspray, especially the singing picture frame! Did you go on the night that had the sing along, where the words to each song ran along the bottom of the screen? That would have been great!
Post a Comment