Tarzan And Jane

Yes we enjoy kittens when they fight uncontrollably. In fact we strongly encourage it.
This next collection of photographs Eden herself took with my camera that is now M.I.A. Cute she wants to be a photographer just like her mom.
Screaming I believe cause the kittens wanted revenge and were attempting to attack her. That's just my theory.




Don't the kittens look REALLY happy? Maybe it's cause Eden was taking pictures of them slash talking to them in a really high voice three centimeters from their faces. I'm surprised she wasn't scratched up a bit at the end of this shoot. -JudyP.S. Both our kittens are girls yet Eden is gender confused and think Tarzan is a boy. We know it's a boy name we just like to confuse children and animals.
7 comments:
in delia's words "hu hu hu hu hu hu hu mow" and "Eden said is that me?!" somaybe a few too many pictures of the kittens. I love them and all but whoa!(maybe I'm just bitter because there are more pictures on your blog of the cats than my children!) whatever! just kidding I love the bad one :)
So maybe I am going to call you Professor Umbridge now, cat lover. - Emily
HA! HA! Professor Umbridge! That is funny. Just for the record... I love the idea of drssing up animals! I just bought a pair of tube socks to turn into a sweet outfit for my little one.
we tried to put a shirt on copper{our dog} once, but it was too small for him and he had muffin top{rolls popping out the top and bottom}!
Kittens! This makes me so happy. Bring them over next time I'm at Rachel's. Fully clothed please. (you and the kittens)
Erica, I knew we were destined to be e-best friends. Especially because of your love of clothed animals.
I love how you said the kittens got mad when you took their clothes off. I mean, can you really tell that they're mad? What do they do when they're mad? It would be awesome if they could moon you or flip you off. (And I know all the animal lovers out there are now going to lash out at me with testimonials of how their animals express their emotions). Okay, so maybe dogs can sort of express emotions, but cats are just always T.O.'ed.
Post a Comment