Thursday, August 30, 2007

I spy with my little eye..

So, seeing that I have not been able to attend the plasma center, I thought I would give you
Tales from MCC

Entry 1: (Sorry about the members of SBE that already heard this story last night). So, I am 99.999999% sure that I saw a transvestite in the bathroom at MCC yesterday. Yes, it was the girl's bathroom. I know the signs of a transvestite. My mom/Maury Povitch taught me. It was either that or a hooker in between "appointments" but even then, it was a transvestite hooker. Serious.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

so, what are the signs of a transvestite?

thegreatestshowonearth said...

yeah, what are they? big/hairy hands? adams apple?
mcc= creeps.

Sara! said...

I heard the best term lately: madam's apple.

Where was your camera? Come on, take this blogging crap seriously.

Valerie said...

Hey jewels! How the heck did you finally get videos on your blog! You've gotta hook me up and show me how to do it sometime!
-Calli

Sara! said...

Tonight when I drove by your house, I flipped off the scorpions. Twice.

ps. I'll be there. Yum, Macaroni Grill? Good choice.