Monday, August 6, 2007

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, for all the lame people/illiterates we know, the best book on the planet is coming out tomorrow. Stop scratching your head in confusion. No, tomorrow is not July 21st and we think HP #7 is coming out. It is the third book written by Stephanie Meyer aka the most amazing author on the planet. In case you didn't notice, the Jones girls are slightly obsessed (note the countdown at the bottom of our blog). Here is a picture of us being ecstatic that in two hours and twenty minutes, we get to be reunited with amazing book-ness.



Please pay no attention to my plasma hole in my elbow crease or my amazing Scrapbooks Etc shirt I was wearing at the time. These are the photos that are taken when everyone in your house is "too busy."

Here is Julia doing her trademark devil eyes after I told her she couldn't read Eclipse until she finished her summer reading assignment. (Stop it. I'm not mean. School starts on Monday. For the love, Julia.)


On another note, we have decided that our kittens may have questionable sexual tendencies. We came home and Tarzan and Jane looked up at us guiltily. They were giving each other baths and we have determined that we interrupted them in the middle of "naughty licks." Maybe their names now have to be Ellen and Portia de Rossi.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to read it!!!! i'm re-reading twilight right now cause it is my favorite one so far. i hope eclipse can measure up!

Anonymous said...

who am i kidding... of course it will!

MeL said...

I can't even believe that the count down is already almost over! By the way, is cousin party still going down this weekend? Oh, and no more e-yelling at us! Don't tell me that you don't go through those, "Sighhhhh, I don't want to post because I don't want to put that much effort into trying like crazy to come up with something clever to say..." Wait a second, I think it is only me who goes through my ever-so-frequent not funny spells.

MeL said...

Oh my word, and I skipped over the naughty kittens paragraph (too startled by Jujie's devil eyes) COULD YOU GUYS BE ANY STINKING FUNNIER?!!! Not fair, not fair at all.

Valerie said...

I feel your pain my friend! The scarlet letter is pure evil! You should see the picture of the gun pointing to my head the night that I read chapters 10-24! AAAUGh!
- Calli

Erica said...

Okay I wasn't in love with New Moon, so I'm not sure how excited I am for Eclipse. And am I the only one that thinks the main character is a brat?

lol to your lesbian kittens.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! The world's greatest literary acheivement since "The Monster at the End of this Book" is finally coming out! 9-year-old girls everywhere rejoice! I can barely breathe!

Haters: 1 Chicks: 0

Anonymous said...

P.S. You should sign your kitties up for Rosie's Family Cruise

Sara! said...

lol on naughty kittens! I love how pet lover you guys are and can discern their emotions on their faces to discover the guilt that plagues them behind the fur.

I would have loved to watch the day counter at the bottom of your blog go down to 0:00:00:00 and then let off fireworks, or since AZ sucks, those little bottle poppers that you pull the string and it pops and shoots out confetti.

angiedunn said...

i wish i would have saved my scarlet letter assignments for ya, 'cause i'm not gonna lie, i kinda rocked it...but i think eric might have used them if i recall correctly. good luck with that sista.

um, can't wait for eclipse. i've been rationing my time w/ new moon, so i still hafta finish it.

you guys=so majorly funny.

Sara! said...

I've had the term "naughty licks" stuck in my head all day. I hate it when a word gets stuck, you can't even sing it. Well, I guess you could.

Anyhow, regarding the party on Sat; Are we still on? What do I need to bring?

Case said...

LOL LOL about the cats!

Rachael said...

I guess I'm a stalker :) I was actually "found" by Kasey & she has a link to this, so I wanted to come see what you're up to.
I heard about these books a while ago & still haven't jumped on board. My sis-in-law has them for me to borrow so I'll have to get on it. Still don't own the book order place so I'll have to settle for borrowing;) Hope you're having fun! -Rachael (Searle)

Kirk and Aly said...

Yahoo for a new good book, because I have been neglecting my family for the last couple weeks reading a few good books, so I may as well just keep going - maybe they will get used to cold cereal for every meal. Also, I think you should be concerned about your kittens and their naughty licks! Maybe they should visit with the Bishop? Can't wait to party with the cousins!

Sara! said...

have you finished it yet?