Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More Things We Hate/Love Tuesday

Hate:

1. The fact that the scorpions at my house are seriously geniuses. Somehow they learned how to log onto the computer, find our blog, read that I always wear flip-flops at all times in our house. Then the leader of the scorpions decided to perch on the side of my flip-flop, just waiting to attack me. I am just going to start pouring liquid pool acid, or whatever is in those huge bottles by the pool, all over the place and light it on fire. Seriously.

2. There is no hot water upstairs. I never thought I would say this, but Reidster, it's time to come back from the vacation.

3. People who don't blow their nose. When I lived in Utah, I would call and talk to my brother Daniel and sister Julia. And they would need to blow their noses. And I would yell at them from 700 miles away. What is the punishment for not blowing your nose around me??? I will guaranteed chuck a box of tissues at you as hard as I can. Not. Kidding.

Love:

1. That it is a teeny teeny tiny bit starting to feel cooler/like fall. This doesn't mean that my hate for AZ has diminished at all.

2. Halloween is in exactly 64 days. Soon candy corn and milk will be consumed for breakfast at the Jones house. Yes, we consider it a vegetable. The word corn is in the title.

3. The fact that our niece, Eden, has decided her favorite drink is Diet Coke. God bless Coca-Cola. And Emily for introducing it to her. Much to her mother's dismay.

7 comments:

angiedunn said...

I'm down w/ candy corn for break all year round. Peeps in April.

amanda p. said...

hmm... a little too much angst.

Cheryl & Kyle said...

well if you were to ever come visit me i might take you to pageant of the masters. but instead i might come visit you. my friends are heading out to phoenix for a dodger vs. dback game on sept 21 & 22. they invited me but i think baseball is a wee bit boring... so instead i would hang out with you, if you'd be down with that. let me know if it would be worth the trip.

Sara! said...

Seriously, your scorpions are freaking me out. I'll bring over a cage of 16 chickens tomorrow. Do you always have this many? Holy crap/Holy Scorpions!
Don't you love that it has started cooling off at night? Well maybe cooling off is an exaggeration, but the temp drops like 5 degrees.
Lastly, I have to comment on my love for the kitty cage fighting and even more so, your voices. I hate hearing the sound of my voice.

angiedunn said...

I truly love this blog...just read it again to get a good laugh. PS...I think we are up blogging @ the same time. And I think we just left the store a few hours ago/have the same life today.

Glad you share the joy of Arrested Development {def fabulous taste}...you crack me up beyond reason! And your comment: laughter to the floor. Well received, well received.

I just deleted my post about my beloved Bluth fam because Myron gave me a hard time about being so addicted to blogging that I can't stay away. So I destroyed the evidence that this is true. Disney pages need to be finished, stat. Then New Moon. Then blogging.

Anonymous said...

k, you seriously crack me up!!! you must tell some of your mcc stories! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, and i REALLY love candy corn too!