p.s. To the person that said everything is cleaned with bathwater at Native (comment on Erica's blog). I hate you. That is all I could think about there as I ate my bathwater salad and threw my bathwater carrots on another plate.
First picture: Delia aka Pickles hating her first lemon.
Lastly, us enjoying Emily's birthday ice cream. No worries, this was just pre-birthday dinner. The actual day was celebrated by Emily getting a facial and the fam going to the movies. Loves it.
7 comments:
Yay! Happy, happy birthday to you!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Yes, I'm commenting on every single post you did in such a short amount of time.) Um, I think that all I would even want for my birthday is Annie's lemon face. If you could make that picture life size and hang it up, that would be amazing!
Meow meow meow meow meow meow, or, is your favorite animal now scorpions... ktsss ktsss ktsss ktsss ktsss ktsss...(that's happy birthday to you sung in scorpion - I'm sure that's the sound they make.) I hope it was great and all your wildest dreams come true!
oh, look at your teeth in the last picture, definatly not yellow.
Happy Birthday!! There's nothing better than partying at Native, eating way too many wings, and then paying for it later. Hope it was great!! I am planning on Wednesday. Macaroni Grill sounds great too!
i didn't know you got a facial! i'm jealous! but it was your birthday, so i guess you deserved it! happy belated birfday!
so I saw your blog and have been captivated ever since! holy cow emily, you're hilarious! to heck with good books, you're my favorite read!
Post a Comment