Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Things We Hate/Love Wednesdays

So, don't hate, but sorry we forgot "Things We Hate Tuesdays." So, instead we will have things we hate and love Wednesdays.

Hate:
1. When Amanda was putting the ceiling fan back up in Julia's room and someone had turned on the switch and when the screwdriver touched metal, it made tons of sparks and shocked her. Okay, fine. Not so much hate as scary for Amanda and really, really, really funny for us.

2. Julia's summer reading assignment. Again

3. The f-ing dishes. I swear, we are going to only eat on plastic for the rest of our lives and they can name the land fill after us.

4. Emily crying at work when people are sentimental about her mom. So far it has been for sure every other week.

5. When the Reidster tells you that you need to get new tires really soon. There's no flats on my car, who cares.

6. That Julia started swim practice this week and she feels like a pounded piece of meat.

7. That Annie's scrapbook class is only once a month.


Love:
1. That Emily was able to finish Harry Potter #7 before anyone could spoil it for her.

2. That we were able to get copies of Eclipse and the whole state of Utah is sold out of them. Suckers.

3. We're serious here, love that school is going to start soon.

4. The freaking hot Halloween decorations my sister Amanda and I have already thought up. Prepare to be jealous. Halloween is the Reid Jones Family's favorite holiday.

5. Chili cheese fries from Del Taco. Amazingness in a box.

6. That Amanda gets super ticked when we say "naughty licks."

7. Did I mention that we bought Eclipse and since Emily doesn't have to work tomorrow, her day will pretty much consist of laying by/in the pool and reading it. My life is amaz-za-zing.







7 comments:

amanda p. said...

um... I love you and I love you. honestly, could you please just consider marrying Lee? He's a little guy and could fit in bed between us. Then we could live in Mom's house and mess around ALL day, have photoshoots with Jane & Tarzan in dolly clothes, watch Arrested Developmeent or the Office everynight and pretty much have the most ricking life ever. In the words of Dash from Incredibles "that was the best vacation ever! I love my family"

amanda p. said...

hmm. don't really know what a ricking life would be like, but you could imagine:)

Anonymous said...

you are too funny! i'm sad that you don't work today, cause i do, and i haven't seen you in FOR-EV-ER! have fun reading eclipse though!

Kristy said...

I love that you're already coming up with Halloween decorations! Absolutely love that holiday!

Erica said...

YAY for Halloween. Here are my costume ideas so far:

a Transformer. With a costume that actually transforms from car to robot.

a Moto Ho. If you're not familiar, they are the hos that follow around dirtbike riders. So I'll need a fox racing bikini probably.

Kirk and Aly said...

I also hate, hate, hate dishes! When we lived in our ghetto house and didn't have a dishwasher we used paper products for every single meal! One day we were out of bowls, so I used real bowls and my girls asked who was coming over. You can add yours to our landfill.

Sara! said...

Are you finished? I want to discuss it.

Loving your hating. I laughed out loud at Amanda getting shocked, but I always laugh inappropriately. She's the man - that's amazing.

Someone recently asked, "Don't the dishes get tired of getting dirty?" I couldn't agree more.

Um, maybe we should do an Eclipse lovers lunch, you could bring over the leftovers from sharkweek.