Okay, don't hate, but no pictures for this blog either. Like I can find Julia's camera in her room. Imagine a teenager's room. Now try finding a camera in it. Right.
So, since someone already asked me about what we were going to post for things we love/hate Tuesdays, I thought we should share.
Love:
1. Thank you, Michaels, for already putting out your Halloween decorations. It gave Amanda and I and her children many hours of enjoyment and thinking yesterday/we wanted to buy the whole store.
2. Love that The Hills started again last night with two episodes. Love me some LC and Heidi with her not discussed chest enlargement. Maybe bees strategically stung her..
3. The Mesa Public Library main branch. So we can spend our money on Halloween decorations and not books. We must maintain our classy well-readness.
4. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 ON FRIDAY!!!!! (This is from Annie. Of course.)
Hate:
1. Hate you, Joann's, for not putting out your Halloween stuff yet. Hello. 4th of July was like a month ago, I don't care if it is still 2 months and three weeks until Halloween. Like you have anything better to have in your store. Hate you.
2. R.I.P. dvd/vcr player that no longer wants to play dvds or tapes or anything that requires parts to move. You had a hard life.
3. That there are no hot boys/normal people in any of Julia's classes at MHS. Oh the trials of a teenage life. What a burden she must bear.
4. The website that we got our blog background on that has now been shut down or doesn't work anymore, so we must switch back to boring pink. Lame-o.
8 comments:
Sorry about your dvd thingy. if mine died i think i would go mad.
question: is the hills real? or is it like staged drama? i couldn't tell. i've never seen it, but this weekend caught a re-run. {*and sorta might have got hooked*} just wondering.
the hills was so drama last night... it was a great way to begin the new season! i love whitney the most. i could spend so much money in michael's{not on scrapbooking things, of course} but like cake decorating stuff and the dollar section totally traps me every time i go in there. sorry about your cute template! and i couldn't live without a dvd player either, so i'm really sorry about that too. annie: i totally agree with you on hsm2! i'm SO SO SO excited!
I guess I'm going to have to start watching The Hills.
I kind of like the pink better, your old blog template took too long to load. And I'm not known for my patience.
They still have their Fourth of July stuff out? It's over!!
Yes Emily, I'm reading your blog now...
Love,
Kathleen
Love the Halloween decs! And sorry about the dvd player. Ours just died this last week too. Maybe there's a dvd player epidemic going around.
Kathleen, I heart that my surrogate Utah sister is reading my blog. Loves it.
So I'm not a die hard blogger lately, but I decided to make my blog by invitation only. So email me at saralynallen@hotmail.com and I'll add you to my list! By the way. . . I still love reading your blog. . . you are so funny!
Post a Comment